Sweden | Tranås
Accounting Expert FC1019
Bosch Thermoteknik AB | Sweden | Tranås | Heat Pumps | Start Date: 03.2019
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
You want to shape the future in a dynamic environment within the Bosch Group?Be part of the global Finance/Controlling Team in a growing industry and dynamic business environment. As Accounting Expert you build the future towards renewable energies with great professional development potential.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Shape the future of Bosch Corporate Finance Organization
- Ensure Bill to Cash processes (Accounts Receivables) in finance department
- Manage Customer Invoicing, Order Releases and Incoming Payments of Customers
- Credit and Dispute Management with Customers
- Month End Closing Tasks
- Support as Key User during SAP implementation in the FI module
What distinguishes you
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in accounting
- Structured, analytical and process oriented mindsetHigh Customer Orientation Accuracy and high quality of work
- SAP experience beneficial
- Open for new challenges in a dynamic growing company
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with 395.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary, pension
- Fitness facilities, massage and physiotherapy
- 100% full-time working contract, also part-time working models possible
Please submit your CV and application on February 15th, 2018, at the latest.