Sweden | Lund
Robert Bosch AB | Region: Sweden | Location: Lund
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch, the world’s largest supplier to the automotive industry is rapidly growing a software development center in Lund. We are therefore looking for an eager IT technician as support to all the great SW developers in the office.
At Bosch we are engaged in developing secure and connected system solutions for demanding customers using our local domain expertise. We are part of exciting new projects with cutting edge technology for a highly successful, profitable company. We use modern agile development methods with the latest technologies, have a professional-startup spirit and we are eager to show impressive results and leave a footprint within Bosch.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- As an IT support technician you will mainly be responsible for the daily IT operation and support to the colleagues in the office.
- Installation, operation and maintenance of the IT systems is part of the work as well as actions to continuously improve our IT environment.
- You will be part of the local Lund tools and IT group but also have close collaboration on these matters with IT colleagues at other Swedish sites.
What distinguishes you
- The candidate we are looking for has a broad competence within the IT domain, probably with a technical post-secondary education in IT or a correspondingly documented competence.
- We believe that you have previous work experience in IT, but we can also be interested in someone who has just finished education.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with IT Support for many advanced users (software and hardware developers) and preferably from a larger business.
- You have a high level of service, act as a team player, and like problem solving.
- Good knowledge in Windows, Linux, Microsoft office, virtualization technologies and network management is a base, Apple/Mac experience a plus.
- We expect you to be self-sufficient, structured, stress-resistant and to thrive in a changing environment.
- Since you will be in contact with companies in other countries, it is important that you have good knowledge of English in both speech and writing.
Your future job location offers you
- Flexible worktime options
- Benefits and services
- Medical services
- Employee discounts
- Various sports and health opportunities
- On-site parking
- Catering facilities
- Access to local public transport
- Room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Please submit your application via email to Recruitment.Lund@se.bosch.com as soon as possible.