Corporate Communication Manager
Sweden | Kista
Corporate Communication Manager - Nordics
Robert Bosch AB |Sweden | Kista| Corporate Communication | Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is at the moment changing the way of working towards the customers in order to get closer to the end users. This is possible thanks to a more local focus in the way of doing business. A closer relationship with the customers, creates a better understanding of their needs which increases the quality of delivery and raises the customer satisfaction.
In order to make this happen, Bosch has several support functions. One of these is corporate communication where 250 people work globally. Do you want to be a part of that team?
Bosch Nordic is now looking for a Corporate Communication Manager.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Steer the development and implementation of a strategic corporate communications program
- Create environment for business success by shaping the opinions and actions of key stakeholders
- Support company objectives and bring the mission, vision and values of the company to life
- Manager of communication co-workers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and the Baltic countries
- Budget responsibility of the corporate communication budget in the Nordic region
- Lead core communications disciplines like media relations, digital & social media communications, etc.
- Overall responsible for co-operation with external communication agencies and relevant associations
- Through high presence in the organization, secure that the Bosch divisions apply the corporate communication strategy
What distinguishes you
- At least 10 years working experience as a communication or Public Relations professional
- Very good knowledge of online communication and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- A strategic perspective with a future-oriented thinking
- A successful track record of building, organizing and managing experienced teams in an international setting
- A hands-on all-round communication person
- Proven experience in crisis management
- A self-motivated leader and doer with a high level of result orientation
- Used to work across cultures and able to travel domestically and internationally
- Fluent in written and oral business Swedish and English
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with 402.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary and attractive bonus, pension and paid health insurance
- Fitness facilities, canteen, massage and physiotherapy
Please submit your CV and application on December 31, 2018, at the latest.