Key Account Manager
Sweden | Kista
Key Account Manager
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Kista | Power Tools | Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world. We are looking for a strong personality who will be responsible for several major accounts in Sweden, who is committed to fulfil customer expectations and who like working in a fast changing environment.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Ensure stable and fruitful partnership with some of the major accounts in Sweden.
- Plan and execution to fulfil future growth according to targets.
- Negotiate yearly contracts and campaigns.
- Finding solutions and customizing offers to customer needs
- Sales-related analytics and customer-target setting and follow up.
- Support sales colleagues.
What distinguishes you
- University degree and 3-4 years professional experience from KA management.
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong negotiation & consulting skills.
- Self-driven multitasker.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary and attractive bonus, pension and paid health insurance
- Fitness facilities, canteen, massage and physiotherapy
How to apply
Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible, at the latest until the 31st of May
Apply now! Submit your application via email attaching your CV and cover letter