Sweden | Lund
Robert Bosch AB | Sverige | Lund | HR | Unpaid| Period: full-time internship for 4 months or more
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch in Lund is searching for an intern to support us with recruitment
The Bosch Lund office is growing and we need an ambitious and structured student to help us reach our full potential. Our wish is to offer you as a student, valuable experience and insights from a big company as a complement to your studies. We not only offer you a job, we also give you something to identify with; more than 80 percent of all Bosch associates are proud to be part of the company. As our future Recruitment Intern, you will have the opportunity to work in a global company while developing your organizational skills. This internship offers the possibility to work with a variety of tasks within recruitment, employer branding and personnel marketing. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic organization that is growing and developing.
Please state in your application your desired internship period. Your internship should be eligible for CSN, i.e. the internship should be carried out within the frame of your university degree.
Your contribution to something big
- You will be part of the HR team, and thereby have the opportunity to work in a global company while developing your organizational skills
- You will, together with HR and a recruitment consultant, work with recruitment, personnel marketing and employer branding, strengthening the Bosch brand among eg. students, thereby improving your communication skills, internally as well as externally
- You get to know various areas of the company and work with colleagues from different countries, divisions and functions
- You demonstrate your abilities in HR and administration related areas, working with the entire recruitment process as well as employer branding
- You contribute to the success of the growth of the Bosch Lund office by innovative ideas and administrative skills
- You support with daily ad hoc tasks
What distinguishes you
- You are a student within Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or similar
- You are interested in working with Recruitment, HR Administration and Personnel Marketing in a big global company
- You are expected to be fluent in English and Swedish both verbally and in writing
- You are self-directed, with a strong sense of initiative and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are driven, communicative, and structured
Diversity is our strength
At Bosch, we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Please send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible.