Sweden | Göteborg
Sales Engineer Automotive Aftermarket
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Göteborg | Job area: Automotive Aftermarket | Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Take over full sales responsibility for existing accounts in the Nordic region and develop as well execute an expansion strategy. Use entrepreneurial mindset and your analytical thinking to find right target markets and customers and manage the correlating acquisition projects. Interact with your European as well as Swedish colleagues and contribute to the growth of the division by increasing business with automotive tier customers as well as customers outside the automotive area.
At a glance
What distinguishes you
- You are responsible for acquisition and project management of new as well as existing customers in Sweden, Finland and Denmark
- You take ownership to define and execute a sales strategy targeting the Nordic markets
- With full ownership and responsibility for the KPIs of turnover, profitability, customer acquisition projects you steer the local business
- Within the EU wide team you participate in sales and market research project teams to define new business models and segments to ensure future growth
- Very analytical, customer as well as target oriented mind-set. You use your strategical and entrepreneurial thinking to manage proactively your business, yourself as well as others
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Finish and Danish optional
- Studies in Business Administration and or Engineering
- Work experience in sales or marketing
Bosch offers you an exciting and challenging job and the possibility to grow with us in a qualified, internationally experienced team. We offer a dynamic environment and great development opportunities in an international company with more than 400 000 employees worldwide.
Make it happen
Submit your application via email attaching your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org