SCRUM Master - Escrypt
Sweden | Lund
SCRUM Master - Escrypt
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Lund | Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a new software center within Bosch and we are around 120 engineers working with different products for tomorrows automotive. Welcome to Bosch.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
ESCRYPT is a company within Bosch and have two programs in Lund. You as SCRUM master will working together with both of these teams.
As a SCRUM Master you:
- Are responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Use your skills for conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Coach international teams with different cultures.
- Create the environment for the agile teams with focus on open communication and take the task mindset.
- Need to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Need to be expert in estimation and planning. SCRUM Master knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Shall be a good coach in Agile practices. Can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Support product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
What distinguishes you
- Technical understanding.
- Working practically and communicating in a structured way.
- People person (help, inspire and engage the team members through obstacles).
- Very good English skills.
- Automotive background.
- Experience in Embedded software development.
- German speaking.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Please submit your CV and application, at the latest 2019-03-31.