Sweden | Lund
Software Developer for embedded Linux systems / C++
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Lund | Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a new software center within Bosch and we are around 120 engineers working with different products for tomorrows automotive. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Work on exciting new projects with cutting edge technology for a highly successful & profitable company.
- Participate in every stage of the software development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation.
- Communicate with other development teams and when needed also customers.
- Work in a set-up with international teams, distributed all over the world.
What distinguishes you
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience from software development in a Linux based embedded system.
- Excellent skills in C / C++ for application and middleware development.
- Experience with modern development methods such as Scrum, Continuous integration using tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins.
- Self-driven, able to challenge yourself, and gain the experience you need in order to solve the tasks at hand.
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented development and design.
- Experience from leading a group of engineers in an agile team set-up is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a plus).
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Please submit your CV and application at your earliest convenience