Software Integration Engineer
Sweden | Lund
Software Integration Engineer
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Lund | Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
In Lund we develop product for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a new software center within Bosch and we are around 150 engineers working with different products for tomorrows automotive. Welcome to Bosch!
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- As a software integration engineer, you will be part of a team supporting an agile release train that develops Android based infotainment software for cars.
- Development and implementation of an efficient and transparent variant handling and re-use concept for the platform is part of the work as well as ensuring a high degree of automation in the continuous delivery toolchain.
- This involves the build and packaging process, various scans and the automated analysis of the resulting reports.
- You will be part of the team in Lund and collaborate closely with developers here and at international locations.
What distinguishes you
- The candidate we are looking for has a broad competence within continuous delivery and configuration management.
- We believe that you have prior work experience in the described areas, but you could also be interesting to us if you have just finished your degree and have been in touch with these areas from e.g. open source projects.
- We see it as an advantage if you have experience from working with configuration management in complex settings, preferably from a larger business.
- You are service-minded, act as a team player, and like problem solving.
- Profound knowledge and documented hands-on experience of Git/Gerrit, Jenkins and scripting languages is a prerequisite.
- Experience from various build systems as well as Android is a plus.
- Equally important to a strong technical background is that you want to explore, learn, and establish trends in software engineering.
- We expect you to be self-sufficient and structured, and to thrive in a changing and diverse environment.
- Since you will be in contact with colleagues at locations in other countries, it is important that you have good knowledge of English in both speech and writing.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, health benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength!
At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and application on the 30th of June 2019, at the latest.
Please submit your application via email to Recruitment.Lund@se.bosch.com as soon as possible.