Software Developer - Escrypt
Sweden | Lund
SW Developer - Escrypt
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Lund | Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a new software center within Bosch and we are around 120 engineers working with different products for tomorrows automotive. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Design, Implementation and Test of an automotive security product (Firewall / Intrusion Detection System) according to software engineering requirements of relevant norms and maturity models (aSPICE /ISO26262) in an agile, test driven development environment.
- Requirement Management (supporting).
- Apply proof of concept mindset.
- Derive and document Detailed Design (UML) in collaboration with the Software Architect. Implementation of embedded software according relevant guidelines (MISRA C, secure coding).
- Definition and implementation of unit tests, measurement, monitoring and optimization of related metrics.
- Derive acceptance criteria, implement and execute verification tests.
- Static and dynamic code analysis.
- Participate in development process improvement activities.
What distinguishes you
- Must have an academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or similar.
- At least 5 years professional experience with developing embedded software in C.
- Good knowledge in Embedded Security, Ethernet and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of requirements of relevant norms and process maturity models.
- Experience with agile and test driven development (TDD) methodology.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) together with technologies like Jenkins, Linux and Docker.
- Very good English language skills.
- Domain know-how in the automative industry.
- Experience in Autostar
- Knowledge of MISRA und Secure Coding Guidelines.
- ASPICE / ISO16262.
- TCP/IP stack programming /filtering.
- Firewall and/or Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Goal oriented mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Open and focused communication, also in an international and multi-cultural development environment.
- Affinity for agile and test driven development methods.
- Distinct awareness for excellent quality.
- Team player and flexibility in role assignment.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Please submit your CV and application on 2019-03-31, at the latest.