Test Lead Engineer – Car Multimedia
Sweden | Lund
Test Lead Engineer – Car Multimedia
Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Lund | Functional Area: Engineering, Software Development
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop product for automotive, ebike, and IoT. Lund is a new software center within Bosch and we are around 130 engineers working with different products for tomorrows automotive. Welcome to Bosch! In order to strengthen Test and QA in our Embedded Software Team, we are now looking for a Test Lead Engineer.
You will be part of an international team developing bike computers for the Bosch eBike eco-system. In addition, you will be a key player for the test planning and coordination with our customer, the eco-system components, and the software project. We are a great team in a growing office with modern working environment; we work in Agile Teams in a flat organization with open exchange of knowledge and information. Come join the team!
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- Review and clarify requirements with customer and groom test ideas with developers.
- Review test suites and make sure all requirements are covered.
- Manage test teams and allocate test runs.
- Document test activities as an output from the test sessions.
- Prioritization of bugs and drive investigations and/or discussions with developers.
- Actively support in test activities.
- Test reporting (what, when, to whom, etc.) to key stakeholders.
- Creative mindset to eliminate manual test steps in automation, e.g. simulation of manual interaction with D.U.T.
What distinguishes you
- Data security understanding and experience.
- Knowledge in programming languages, i.e. Python, Java, C, and C++.
- Knowledge in scripting and building tools: make, bash, python, perl, sed, awk, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as GIT/Gerrit and Jenkins.
- Professional Software developer experience.
- Experience with managing test planning and teams in an international and agile environment.
- Experience with requirements handling, analysis, and clarification as a base for testing.
- Experience in all software quality characteristics.
- Status conclusion and reporting on the right level depending on receiver.
- Knowledge of embedded systems.
- Experience from test automation.
- Strong sense of quality, customer, and goal focus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-going and organizing own work.
- Excellent social skills, positive attitude, and a true team player in highly collaborative work. · Continuous learning mindset, motivated, and curious.
- Strong critical thinking skills as well as being proactive, autonomous, and driven.
- Passionate about testing.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength!
At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Internationalities and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Please submit your CV and application on 30th April, 2019, at the latest.