Junior Managers Program - Engineering/Software Development Profile
Lund, Sweden - Nordic Region
Engineer / Software Developer
Bosch | Lund, Sweden - Nordic Region | Engineering/Software Development | Graduate | Start Date: August 2019 | Application deadline: 25.03.2019
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Our two-year Junior Manager Program has the objective to develop ambitious and passionate young talents. We offer an outstanding development opportunity at a global level, a working environment across functions and geographies while building a strong international network of professional and dedicated colleagues.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- The trainee program takes 24 months which are divided in 4-6 sta-tions of up to 6 months each
- You get to know different areas of the company in your personalized program
- At least one station abroad is an integral part of the program
- You demonstrate your abilities in Engineering/Software Development related areas and other cross functional stages
- You handle tasks and projects independently which will help you become familiar with the global processes at Bosch
- A diverse and continuing training supports your professional and personal development
- Your personal Mentor helps you in designing the program individually through necessary advise in your career planning
What distinguishes you
- You should have recently completed or you are about to complete your study within Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science, Software Development, Electrical Engineering or similar with excellent scores in your diploma at a Master level or comparable
- You already have acquired relevant experience via either student jobs (internships or a shorter professional career max up to 3 years) and preferably also have some international experience
- You are interested in a future management function
- You are motivated by versatile tasks and are able to cope with different situations on short notice
- You are expected to be fluent in English both verbally and in writing, as well as basic knowledge of Swedish
- You are self-directed, with a strong sense of initiative and have the ability to work independently as well as an integral member of a team.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, various sports and health opportunities, room for creativity. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as a future executive at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Cover letter and CV in English, as well as latest grade transcript or diploma latest by 25 March 2019. Applications will be reviewed continuously. As a part of the recruitment process you will have to participate in an Assessment Centre in Lund, Sweden. The Assessment Centre will be held on 04 April 2019 and you need to be able to participate the whole day.